Saturday, September 12, 2009

Deadlines are so last century

My course went online last week. I can already tell this is going to be rough as the system only allows me to use it if I buy it dinner first. I paid my tuition, but I have no proof yet that I actually go to this school. My student card is MIA. Though I guess they might want my picture or something. Even my Costco card has my picture on it. I also can't access my university email, which I have been told 8 million times is the only email anyone in the school uses so I better get that fixed up.

I was right there first thing in the morning Thursday to see what was what in this course. The first thing I see is assignments. Assignments due on Sept 28! GAH. I haven't had to do anything by any specific time for a decade. Sure, I took two online classes already, but you can do whatever in them whenever. Sign up for exams when it's convenient. No convienience here - midterm is during my dance class. Poo.

The good news is, this class is finally something I have half an interest in. Cognition isn't my burning passion, but it's a hell of a lot more interesting than How to Write a Paper 101 or Stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment